[center]
https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/9f/0d/z4a5HKK4_t.jpg
JET 01 JET   Russell Blake
mobi | 537.6 KB |   Blake, Russell |  2012 | Reprobatio Ltd

[/center]

Description: Code name: Jet Twenty-eight-year-old Jet was once the Mossad's most lethal operative before faking her own death and burying that identity forever. But the past doesn't give up on its secrets easily.When her new life on a tranquil island is shattered by a brutal attack, Jet must return to a clandestine existence of savagery and deception to save herself and those she loves. A gritty, unflinching roller-coaster of high-stakes twists and shocking turns, JET features a new breed of protagonist that breaks the mold.Fans of Lizbeth Sanders, SALT, and the Bourne trilogy will find themselves carried along at Lamborghini speed to a conclusion as jarring and surprising as the story's heroine is unconventional.Q & A w/ Russell BlakeQ: How would you describe JET?Russell: The elevator pitch? Kill Bill meets Bourne. The longer version would be that JET follo the saga of a young woman who thought she had left a brutal covert life behind her, but finds herself having to go back into that world when she is attacked by enemies from her past. Q: How does JET differ from your other novels?R: I've never written anything nearly as lightning-paced. It's completely and joyously over the top in the way a Bond film is. I wanted this to read like being in a scarab, slamming through the waves at ninety miles per hour - a rush that just doesn't stop. I'm really happy with the way it turned out, and I'd say that fans of my Assassin series will find that this moves even faster, if that's possible. But having said that, what's weird about JET is that even though it's brimming with action, the use of language and artful description was a priority for me, and I think I struck a balance that's unusual and evocative. Whatever it is, it seems to work,Q: JET's character is different than the other female protagonists you've written. What inspired her?R: I got this idea when I was writing Silver Justice for a total kick-ass, take-no-prisoners, over the top female operative - sort of a female Jack Bauer crossed with James Bond, but way more deadly. From that idea came the seeds of an incredible story with more twists and surprises than I've ever tried for. But it also has a different sensibility. If there's such a thing as literary fiction action thrillers, I guess this might be it.Q: Why the Mossad?R: I wanted something that was exotic and had the reputation as highly effective, but wanted to avoid the usual CIA or KGB operative. And she's way too no-nonsense for MI6. That didn't leave a lot of choices. So the Mossad it was. I'd written an ex-Mossad operative once before in The Voynich Cypher & I think I sort of automatically leaned in that direction, and before I knew it the book was written.Q: Your work has been described as cinematic. Why?R: That's how I think. I see each episode or scene in my head, and then I write what I see. I try to provide enough depth so the reader is with me, but not so much that page flipping to get to the next good part is required. But I see each chapter as a scene - it's just how my brain works. I'm a creation of a modern world, raised on images and films, so I think that naturally affects my storytelling. Certainly the JET books are. Mission Impossible comes to mind.Q: Will there be more JET?R: Absolutely. JET II - Betrayal is in the can. JET III - Vengeance, will be released end of Oct/early Nov. I conceptualized the story like the Bourne series in that regard, but each novel is a real book - 80K-90K words, so full length novels with heft. Actually wrote em more like 100K but trimmed out anything that didn't drive the story.Q: You mention Kill Bill and Bourne. How is this similar?R: I loved Tarantino's take because it was so completely overblown in every way. Deliberately so. I wanted JET to read like that film played, but with a story more like Bourne. The idea of a female operative grappling with her past just captivated my imagination. You'll see why. It's one of my faves.Review"A sadistically good writer." - The Kindle Book Review"Russell Blake writes with a brisk intensity and pulse-pounding power. Jump in and hang on for a nonstop thrill ride." - Scott Nicholson, Liquid Fear"Blake at his best!" - Steven Konkoly, Black Flagged Redux, Black Flagged, The Jakarta PandemicAbout the AuthorRussell Blake was named one of the most popular indie novelists of 2012 and is the bestselling author of eighteen novels, including the thrillers Fatal Exchange, The Geronimo Breach, Zero Sum, King of Swords, Night of the Assassin, Revenge of the Assassin, Return of the Assassin, The Delphi Chronicle trilogy, The Voynich Cypher, Silver Justice, JET and JET II - Betrayal. Non-fiction includes the international bestseller An Angel With Fur (animal biography) and How To Sell A Gazillion eBooks In No Time (even if drunk, high or incarcerated), a parody of all things writing-related. Blake lives in Mexico and enjoys his dogs, fishing, boating, tequila and writing, while battling world domination by clowns.

[center]
Download link Here 

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/da1eaee4ad0e11bd1affc88c08fec919/JET.01.JET.-.Russell.Blake.mobi
Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/587639c413e8f265/JET.01.JET.-.Russell.Blake.mobi
Код:
http://nitroflare.com/view/698E2B71F04B5C4/JET.01.JET.-.Russell.Blake.mobi

[/center]