[center]
https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/74/2f/GsEjQotW_t.jpg
Fightnomics
epub | 23.43 MB | English |978-1939099389 | Reed Kuhn, Kelly Crigger | 2014 | Graybeard Publishing | Page: 142

[/center]

About Fightnomics :

Fightnomics quantifies the underlying drivers of the world's most exciting and fastest growing sport through deep analysis of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) competition. Part Freakonomics and part Moneyball, Fightnomics is a statistical spotlight on the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and the fighters who compete in the Octagon.
Does size matter?
Is the Southpaw Advantage real for MMA?
Is it better to be young or experienced in a fight?
How is the UFC Tale of the Tape lying to us?
What makes a strike significant?
What about Ring Rust, Octagon Jitters, or the Home Cage Advantage?
Just how accurate are betting odds?
Theories about how MMA works get put to the test with a little bit of science, and a whole lot of numbers. Fightnomics is the deepest and most complete analysis to date of historical UFC data that answers common, yet hotly debated questions about the sport. The fight game will never quite look the same once you've learned what really matters in a cage fight, and even a few surprising things that don't.

Review
[list]
[*]"Analysis is a critical strategic insight for competing at championship levels and Reed is the undisputed champ of MMA analytics." -Greg Jackson, Legendary MMA Trainer and Coach
[*]"The more I look at this stuff the more I'm impressed. 'Fightnomics' is the fifth cornerman for any serious athlete. Champions handle their careers like CEOs; by the numbers." -Chael Sonnen, UFC Contender and FOX Sports Analyst
[*]"Preparing for combat requires finding patterns in the chaos of the fight game. I knew the importance of studying my opponents as a fighter and now Reed Kuhn truly allo fans to do the same with 'Fightnomics.' -Kenny Florian. Retired UFC Fighter and FOX Sports Analyst
[*]"Fightnomics does a fantastic job of tackling the myths of the sport and presenting new and potentially revolutionary theories. There's a ton of information to digest here, but it's worth sifting through to find each golden nugget of truth behind the numbers. Ultimate Fighting Championship just celebrated its 20th anniversary late last year, and with detailed analysis and modern statistics from books like Fightnomics leading the charge, the next 20 years look very bright indeed." -Brian Hemminger, MMAOddsbreaker.com
[*]"In a sport where everyone has a puncher's chance, you can lose your money literally seconds into a fight. Reed Kuhn is out to dispel this MMA myth through statistics and quantitative analysis. One of the many things he uncovered was a betting trend that could change the way we look at MMA gambling forever." -Marc Raimondi, Fox Sports.com
[*]"The book is a flat-out must for anyone serious about MMA" -Danny Richards, The Farm BJJ
[/list]

[center]
Download link Here 

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3176ef7646fe6feecf804339e40235c6/Fightnomics.epub
Код:
http://nitroflare.com/view/08165AB246D682B/Fightnomics.epub

[/center]