[center]
https://abload.de/img/physical.agents.in.ph3gjh1.jpg
Physical Agents in Physiotherapy Principles & Practice vol-1 Biophysics and Therapeutic Electricity
pdf | 3.47 MB | English | Author :Subin Solomen |  2020 | PEEPEE PUBLISHERS AND DISTRIBUTORS

[/center]

Book Description :

The series book titled "Physical Agents in Physiotherapy: Principles and Practice" which is intended to cover all modalities in terms of Electrical modalities, Thermal (superficial, deep heating and Cryotherapy), Mechanical modalities (Traction and Pneumatic Compression etc.) both in terms of theoretical principles and its practical application. The series is divided into five volumes; Volume I: Biophysics and Therapeutic Electricity, Volume II: Electrophysiology, Volume III: High Frequency Currents, Actinotherapy and Acoustics, Volume IV: Superficial and Manual Modalities, Volume V: Practical Applications of Physical Agents in Physiotherapy. This series of book has been compiled and made as per the curriculum according to the draft "Model Curriculum Handbook-Physiotherapy" prepared by Allied Health Section, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (2015-16). The syllabuses of electrotherapy in different universities in India and abroad were also taken into consideration while writing this book. The readers for this textbook series are under graduates, postgraduates, clinicians and academicians in the field of physiotherapy.
In this Volume I, it is divided into two sections; Section A: Biophysics and Section B: Therapeutic Electricity. Section A covers the Biophysics which is related to Therapeutic Currents. Section A has 25 chapters. Each topic is covered in detail with simple explanations, easy drawn pictures and its application of the physiotherapy. Electric, magnetic and thermal effect of electric current is covered in detail. Section B has 25 chapters. Initial chapters cover types of current used in physiotherapy and its effects on body, Basic nerve muscle physiology, Basics of application of currents, Structure of stimulator, Principles of applications and classification of current. Types of current detailed are Faradic current, Galvanic current, Therapeutic direct current, Iontophoresis, Sinusoidal currents, Diadynamic current, Hi-voltage Pulsed Galvanic Stimulation, Russian current, Rebox current, Micro current, TENS and IFT. A separate chapter on pain is included which covers neurobiology, mechanism, theories of pain and well detailed explanation of pain gate theories were included. Each current is discussed under definition, types, physiological effects, therapeutic effects and indications separately. Contraindications, dangers and precautions were given together in the Chapter 37. Practical application list of all currents is given in the Chapter 40. The student will gain solid foundation by going through the Biophysics. Clinicians will benefit from chapters of therapeutic electricity and practical approaches to pain gate theories. Academicians can use this textbook for teaching the students and also who wish to update their knowledge. There are around 165 figures and 30 tables in this Volume I which can be easily drawn by the students. Some of the chapters cover special points covered under heading as "Hot Spot" in the form of questions and answer. This questions and answers make the reader enthusiastic in the electrotherapy subject. These clarifications are not given in any of the similar textbooks. I hope my hard work will give noteworthy contribution to the teachers and students. Any suggestions or corrections are most welcome and can be mailed me at subins2001@rediffmail.com.

Category :
[center]
Download link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/bbc406a4349b53fef4d8670f9023f3d4/Physical.Agents.in.Physiotherapy.Principles..Practice.vol-1.Biophysics.and.Therapeutic.Electricity.pdf
Код:
http://nitroflare.com/view/3D95371CBA661C5/Physical.Agents.in.Physiotherapy.Principles..Practice.vol-1.Biophysics.and.Therapeutic.Electricity.pdf
Код:
https://ddownload.com/nc5h0k1zmzfc/Physical.Agents.in.Physiotherapy.Principles..Practice.vol-1.Biophysics.and.Therapeutic.Electricity.pdf

[/center]
Thanks for downloading Physical Agents in Physiotherapy Principles & Practice vol-1 Biophysics and Therapeutic Electricity :