[center]
https://abload.de/img/swipe.right..a.laugh.pcj3c.jpg
Swipe Right  A laugh out loud, - Stephie Chapman
epub | 397.4 KB | English | Author :Stephie Chapman |  2020 | Hera Books

[/center]

Book Description :

'A hilarious yet sweet, fast paced romcom that had me addicted from the first page. I would highly recommend it' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review
Love could be a click away... Or in the last place you expected.
When Fran meets Ollie, it's eye roll at first sight. Who does he think he is - with his Ray-Bans, piss taking and artfully styled hair? Forced into working together at Viral Hive, the trendy media content agency, at first they butt heads, but soon realise that they could be BFFs. Fran's happily settled with boyfriend Lucas, while Ollie is fully committed to girlfriend Lou.
But when Fran's relationship crumbles, and Ollie sets off with Lou for a round-the-world trip, she decides to start an anonymous dating column, detailing all the perils of dating online - from the bloke who angrily demanded she share the bill when she refused his clumsy advances, to the one that ended their date by weeping into her cleavage - even if it seems that all the good (or even normal?) men are hiding. Maybe there aren't plenty more fish in the sea?
But, on her dating journey of discovery, Fran's about to learn that sometimes love can be where you least expect it. you just have to put down your phone.
This hilarious romantic comedy is When Harry Met Sally for the Tinder age - will make you laugh and cry! Perfect for fans of Mhairi MacFarlane, Lucy Vine and Sophie Ranald.
Readers are making a date with Swipe Right:
'Oh. My. God.I'm not even sure I can explain how much I loved this. I laughed, I cried. I am actually annoyed with myself for not having read anything by this author before.' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review
'I loved this book and will continue to think about the main characters for a long, long time.' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review
'I absolutely adored this book. This is a funny, charming, feel-good read. I will definitely add Stephie Chapman to my list of authors I adore' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review

'Swipe Right is everything its title promises - a funny, heartwarming, engaging, and
absolutely transporting romantic comedy
. Five stars!' ☆☆☆☆☆ Reader Review
'It was sweet, it was charming, it was funny, and it carried all the markers of a heartwarming, uplifting romcom' Reader Review
'I absolutely loved it. It drew me in and I didn't want to take a break. Definitely did not disappoint!' Reader Review
'Cute, fun, and surprisingly delved deep into emotions - not just a fluffy read. It reminded me a lot of Sally Rooney' Reader Review
'Such a fun read for me! Oh how I loved it.filled with warmth and light hearted humour, and it made me feel all soft and cosy.' Reader Review
'I really enjoyed this novel.There were moments I was laughing out loud, moments I was cringing so hard, and many heartfelt moments as well' Reader Review
'This is a great book with a brilliant plot, it's something a bit different to the usual rom-com books' Reader Review
'The characters were likeable and engaging. some hysterically funny moments and some truly heartfelt ones.' Reader Review
'It has a definite When Harry Met Sally vibe to it.a fantastic book that I recommend.' Reader Review
'This book was just perfect, the characters were great..It was a
book that I just couldn't put down
' Reader Review
'A feelgood book which at the moment provides a great escape from what is going on in the world.' Reader Review
'The perfect light hearted and funny read. If you enjoyed The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary I think you'll love this!' Reader Review
'There were times when I laughed out loud.The characters were great and I'd love to read more!' Reader Review

Category : | Social Media, Internet & Social Media Humor, City Life Fiction
[center]
Download link Here 
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload |Uploaded |

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6b87793c7050cb79265e031885afe3eb/Swipe.Right..A.laugh.out.loud.-.Stephie.Chapman.epub
Код:
http://nitroflare.com/view/1E9E4FD86D8DE46/Swipe.Right..A.laugh.out.loud.-.Stephie.Chapman.epub
Код:
https://ddownload.com/184avve2um9f/Swipe.Right..A.laugh.out.loud.-.Stephie.Chapman.epub

[/center]
Thanks for downloading Swipe Right  A laugh out loud, - Stephie Chapman :