https://i112.fastpic.ru/big/2020/0902/78/9d1f039a7b62fe2719b80533c0c45378.jpg

Healthy Back: How To Fix Your Posture And Get A Healthy Spin
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.21 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 30 lectures (58 mins) | Language: English

Gymnastics for the back in 30 minutes daily

What you'll learn

Set of the most effective exercises for the development of mobility and flexibility of the back
    Correct technique for performing exercises
    How to do exercises for the back if there are injuries or limitations;
    Learn which exercises are most effective for strengthening and stretching back muscles
    When and how often it is best to train for back health
    Learn to do exercises for the back anywhere and at any time, using a minimum of equipment
    Learn about very effective additional bonus neck and posture exercises
    Learn how to maintain posture so that it is always stately and beautiful

Requirements

Comfortable clothes
    Carpet / gymnastic rug
    Strap / towel
    Pillows

Description

This course is for people between the ages of 15 and 65 who have different backgrounds. Working with them, I realized that, despite all the limitations, if a person has a need to make his back healthier, more relaxed and rested, then he will definitely be able to do it. This course aims to relieve back pain and discomfort. This course contains a large number of exercises for different levels of training, during the implementation of which the feeling of lightness and mobility will never leave you.

My program is designed to achieve results safely. Performing these exercises, you can not worry about the health of your muscles and joints, while the speed in achieving the result will remain at a high level.

Using this program for a long time will allow you to remember forever which exercises are necessary to tone your back muscles, you will be able to better feel your body and independently select the exercises that you need. Do you feel like your lower back is completely constrained and you want to stretch it? A couple of exercises from this course and you can forget about these sensations!

A careful study of the rules and recommendations will help you find all the answers to your questions, while you will always be able to contact me for help or support.

Who this course is for:

Everyone who wants to get rid of back pain and discomfort
    Everyone who want to make their back healthier
    Trainers who want to work with clients in a group or individually

Download link:

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction