https://i112.fastpic.ru/big/2020/0902/81/b222c348b94deb0128b8deea09766681.jpg

Photography Basics with Mobile Adobe Photoshop Apps
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.18 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 21 lectures (1 hour, 34 mins) | Language: English
Learn how to become a wizard in photography editing and image manipulation in just an hour & a half!

What you'll learn

How to masterfully exhibit knowledge & know-how on the basics of Mobile Adobe Photoshop Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Express basics
    Photo Editing & Image Manipulation
    Adobe Photoshop Mix basics
    Meme creation & Wallpaper editing

Requirements

Must have an Adobe subscription for access
    Basic knowledge of photography

Description

This class will take you through the basics of Adobe Photoshop Mix & Photoshop Express. I will start by showing you the app layout and each page layout as well, I'll guide you through the button controls and all the small and big features that are included in each page. We'll go over how to create and edit a project and the different features that are at your disposal to edit and manipulate projects. I'll teach you how to make memes and how to make custom wallpapers, how to cut out and feather logos and images to your liking as well as layering so all your separate parts of the project fit together like glue. You will learn the basics and have become knowledgable with the features, buttons, mechanics, and layout of Adobe Photoshop Mix & Express by the end of this class so you can tackle anything you need this app for with ease and precision. This class is perfect for anyone wanting to learn how to photo edit and manipulate - how to create quick and professional social media graphics - or don't have the money to afford the set up the traditional desktop versions require. If you want to learn the basics behind the workspaces, features, and tools in Photoshop Mix & Express then you are at the right place. In this class, you'll learn how to maneuver your way around the pages and workspace so you can maximize how long projects take you. Again this class is for absolute beginner's and that means you don't have to know a thing about Photoshop Mix or Express to become proficient in them by the end of this class.

Who this course is for:

Lovers of Photography & Image Editing pursuers
    Adobe CC Learners
    Creative Minds

Download link:

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction