https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1022/8b/75e4cda82495f02341d8379c4bb3bb8b.jpg

The Course Description Formula That Sells More
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 579 MB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 16 lectures (1 hour) | Language: English
A seven step process proven to sell - Make your course description a powerful salesperson - With a process, it's easier

What you'll learn

Write a course desctiption that gets the sale
    A proven nine step description writing process
    Get students to read your description
    Best way to establish your credentials
    Show why your course is the right choice
    The powerful four step story
    Show you had the same problems they have
    Rule out the competition
    Get them excited about your solution
    How to show potential results
    Remove what stops them enrolling (Very powerful)
    The list that makes them want your course
    Step proven to increase results
    How to get existing students to persuade them

Requirements

You must be a course creator - or will become one
    Desire to get more course enrollments
    Will take action on what you learn

Description

If your course description is not written in the right way, you get less students.

Write a course description that really sells by using a proven formula.

Also, writing a course description can take a long time. But when you have a step-by-step process, it becomes far easier and faster. I wrote this course description in less than 15 minutes.

My name is Ian Stables. At the time of writing this, I have more than 51,000 students. A big reason for this is because of this formula.

My descriptions used to be so so. Results were the same. Every time I created a course, I used to look at the screen and struggle thinking about what I should write.

I decided to find out what worked. I already had a lot of knowledge about writing sales letters. But there was something different required for the online course audience.

So I took every course I could find that talked about course descriptions. I read lots of books on course selling and marketing. I went on Youtube and even contacted some of the top instructors. Most of what I learned wasn't very effective. However, I did find some gems.

I decided to look at the best courses and look at their descriptions. I was looking for what they had that would work. I used what I found and combined it with the knowledge I already had about writing sales letters. I also came up with some great ideas of my own. To find out what worked, I tested everything.

In the end, I came up with a seven step process. It included all the elements that really sell to get students to enrol in a course. They are also arranged in the right order to get the best result.

With this process, I now find it easier and faster writing my course descriptions. My results are also far beter then when I started.

You will learn this process in this course.

Now you may be thinking, that's alright for you Ian. You're a writer. I won't be able to do that. You don't need to be a writer. As long as you can spell and write short parragraphs, you can do this. The process is in easy chunks. A twelve year old could do it.

You might be happy with the results you are already getting. I am delighted for you. But why not get better results by using this simple to follow process.

Start using this process now. Every day you wait, the more results you will miss.

This is how this formula works:

- It gets students interested in your course immediately

- Lets students know you know what you're talking aobut

- Increases their desire to join

- Removes reasons that would stop them enrolling (Very effective)

- Gets them excited about what you're teaching

- Gets them to enrol now

Let me show you how to write course descriptions that get results. Enrol now

Who this course is for:

Course instructors
    Aspiring course instructors
    Anyone creating and promoting online learning courses

Download link:

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction