[center]
https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/89/08/QAabVfNr_t.jpg
All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
epub | 486.57 KB | English | 9780062908230 | Diana Urban |   HarperTeen

[/center]

Description: "Talk about frightening page-turners! I kept reading chapter after chapter. I had to know what happens next! And trust me―the scares just keep on coming!" ―R.L. Stine, author of Goosebumps & Fear Street
This thrilling debut, reminiscent of new fan favorites like One of Us Is Lying  and the beloved classics by Agatha Christie, will leave readers guessing until the explosive ending.
** "Welcome to dinner, and again, congratulations on being selected. Now you must do the selecting."
What do the queen bee, star athlete, valedictorian, stoner, loner, and music geek all have in common? They were all invited to a scholarship dinner, only to discover it's a trap. Someone has locked them into a room with a bomb, a syringe filled with poison, and a note saying they have an hour to pick someone to kill ... or else everyone dies.
Amber Prescott is determined to get her classmates and herself out of the room alive, but that might be easier said than done. No one kno how they're all connected or who would want them dead. As they retrace the events over the past year that might have triggered their captor's ultimatum, it becomes clear that everyone is hiding something. And with the clock ticking down, confusion turns into fear, and fear morphs into panic as they race to answer the biggest question: Who will they choose to die?

Review
Named a must-read book of 2020 by Cosmopolitan , PopSugar , SheReads , Goodreads, BookBub, Paste Magazine , and more!"Talk about frightening page-turners! I kept reading chapter after chapter. I had to know what happens next! And trust me―the scares just keep on coming!" ―R.L. Stine, bestselling author of  Goosebumps and Fear Street  
"In her smart and gripping debut, Diana Urban crafts a classic Agatha Christie-style mystery with a thoroughly modern twist. Cleverly plotted and full of surprises, All Your Twisted Secrets marks the arrival of an exciting new voice in YA suspense." ―Lisa Unger, New York Times bestselling author of  The Stranger Inside
" Urban 's debut is a powerful one, rich in emotional turmoil and intracharacter conflict, with a strong message against bullying and a focus on standing up for oneself and one's goals." ―Publishers Weekly
" A compelling thriller... readers will be captivated as layers of each teen's life are peeled back to complicate the mystery." ―School Library Journal
" The Breakfast Club meets One of Us Is Lying in Urban's adrenaline-fueled thriller, pitting the six teens against one another in a satisfying and delightfully claustrophobic ode to Agatha Christie." ―Booklist
"Debut author Urban's high-pressure revenge thriller puts a sinister twist on the escape room motif. " ―Kirkus
" All Your Twisted Secrets is an absolute nail-biter. Diana Urban takes the locked room puzzle mystery and gives it a modern, scary, young adult twist. Young fans of Agatha Christie will be entranced. A stellar new voice to watch." ―J.T. Ellison,  New York Times  bestselling author of  Good Girls Lie  
"Like a diabolical version of The Breakfast Club with equal parts murder and angst, All Your Twisted Secrets is a tense and exhilarating rollercoaster, sprinting against time to a shocking ending that will make you immediately want to read it again." ―Mike Chen, author of  Here And Now And Then  
"An ingeniously structured page-turner, All Your Twisted Secrets is a thought-provoking commentary on bullying's destructive and far-reaching consequences. " ―Kimberly McCreight, New York Times bestselling author of  Reconstructing Amelia and The Outliers  
"Reminiscent of an Agatha Christie, All Your Twisted Secrets will keep you guessing to the end. A page-turner with characters you will love and hate. Simply, a fabulous mystery! " ―Kaira Rouda,  USA Today  bestselling author of  Best Day Ever
"With mystery layered on intrigue layered on suspense, Urban delivers a fast-paced, unforgettable escape room thriller ―a gripping debut ... I can't wait to see what Urban has for us next." ―Wendy Heard, author of The Kill Club
" A heart-pounding thrill ride until the very last page. All Your Twisted Secrets has it all--a closed room, a long list of suspects, and secrets worth killing to keep." ―Eileen Cook, author of With Malice
"Buckle up: this riveting, expertly-plotted YA thriller goes instantly from zero to sixty. You'll want to devour it in one exhilarating, twisty gulp. " ―Kim Culbertson, author of Catch a Falling Star
"If you're looking for an edge-of- your-seat page turner, look no further than Diana Urban's heart-pounding debut! All Your Twisted Secrets is a worthy descendant of And Then There Were None , with classic Christie vibes in a wholly modern scenario." ―Rachel Strolle, Teen Librarian, Glenside Public Library District

From the Author
Subscribe to Diana Urban's neletter for exclusive sneak-peeks and behind-the-scenes looks at All Your Twisted Secrets at dianaurban.com.

[center]
Clic Down 
From Here
From Here

Код:
http://nitroflare.com/view/C92379B9A58A60A/All.Your.Twisted.Secrets.by.Diana.Urban.epub

From Here

[/center]