Empowered, digital decision making
Confidence in navigating online challenges
Empathy and digital citizenship
Digital wellness

Requirements
Access to a computer or tablet
Notebook

Description
Welcome to "Digital Wellness for Tweens and Teens: Navigating the Online World." In today's digital age, tweens and teenagers spend a significant amount of their lives online. As a parent, teacher, or guardian, guiding them toward responsible and mindful digital usage is crucial.This comprehensive course is designed to equip your tweens and teens (and yourself!) with the knowledge, tools, and strategies to foster digital wellness in the younger generation. My goal is to provide your tweens and teens (and yourself) with the confidence and understanding needed build a positive and balanced relationship with technology. I have provided a lot of resources in the course which are invaluable in helping build positive habits.What They Will Learn:Understanding Digital Wellness: Begin with the fundamentals. Explore the concepts of digital wellness and its significance in today's world.Screen Time Management: Understand the importance of striking a balance between screen time and offline activities. Learn practical techniques to manage screen time effectively.Emotional and Mental Well-Being: Gain insights into the impact of technology on mental health. Explore techniques to support emotional well-being and foster resilience in the digital age.Why Enroll in this Course:By enrolling in "Digital Wellness for Tweens and Teens," you're making an investment in your child's future. This course offers valuable insights, practical tips, and resources to help them navigate the digital landscape with confidence. Whether you're a parent, guardian, or teacher, this course will empower you and your tweens and teens to foster responsible, balanced, and mindful tech habits.Join me on this journey to create a safer, healthier, and more meaningful digital world for the younger generation. Enroll now, and let's embark on the path to digital wellness together.

Overview
Section 1: Who Am I and Introduction

Lecture 1 Who Am I?

Lecture 2 Introduction to the Course

Section 2: Introduction

Lecture 3 What is Digital Wellness

Section 3: Creating Focus, Let's Be Productive

Lecture 4 Productivity Part 1

Lecture 5 Productivity Part 2

Section 4: Mental Health in Our Online World

Lecture 6 Mental Health Part 1

Lecture 7 Mental Health Part 2

Section 5: Create an Environment that Inspires You

Lecture 8 Environment

Section 6: Keep Communication and Relationships Real

Lecture 9 Communication Part 1

Lecture 10 Relationship Part 2

Section 7: Physical Health

Lecture 11 Physical Health Online

Section 8: Conclusion

Lecture 12 Conclusion

This course is designed especially for tweens and teens, but parents can join in too! In today's rapidly evolving digital landscape, helping to guide our children to develop a healthy relationships with technology is more crucial than ever. This course offers a practical and engaging way for tweens and teens to navigate the digital world.,This course is also perfect for parents and educators looking to understand how to equip the younger generation with the necessary tools and knowledge for a positive and balanced online experience.

rapidgator.net:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/bca570797b17d4a291cd8545e58c1b49/wyrut.Digital.Wellness.For.Tweens.And.Teens.Navigating.Online.rar.html

uploadgig.com:

Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/1adea9De8088B4ac/wyrut.Digital.Wellness.For.Tweens.And.Teens.Navigating.Online.rar

nitroflare.com:

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/AC6F13BEF4E64D2/wyrut.Digital.Wellness.For.Tweens.And.Teens.Navigating.Online.rar