https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1025/22/098f800fc1ebaff7a8eb4de46e816022.jpeg

Energy Healing - Healing Your Trauma With Your Lightbody
Published 10/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 953.85 MB | Duration: 1h 53m

Reveal the Secret of Energy Healing with Your Lightbody, Heal the Five Trauma Layers, Nurture Self Kindness & Find Peace

What you'll learn
Discover the Gentle Way to Heal Your Trauma - Without Reliving it
Understand How the Healing of Your Lightbody can Heal the Five Layers of Trauma
Heal Genetic Trauma - Gentle First Steps to Healing Trauma Passed Through Your DNA and Family Bloodline
Heal Generational Trauma - Gentle First Steps to Healing Dysfunctional Behaviours, Cycles and Patterns
Heal Gestational Trauma - Gentle First Steps to Healing Conditions, Events or Incidents in Your Mother's Pregnancy
Heal Past Life Trauma - Gentle First Steps to Healing Traumatic Events or Situations from your Past Lives
Heal Accumulated Trauma - Gentle First Steps to Healing Trauma You Have Experienced in Your Life
Learn how to Heal Your Trauma with the Pure, Pristine, Healed Lightbody Blueprint That Was Always Intended For You
Requirements
A gentle first steps course for anyone who would like to gently heal their trauma and find lasting peace in life.
Description
Energy Healing - Healing Your Trauma with Your Lightbody A gentle first-step course that shows you how to heal your trauma, nurtures self-kindness and creates the lasting inner peace that you are longing for.Heal your trauma the gentle way Lightbody Trauma Healing is the gentle way to heal your trauma and nurture lasting self-kindness and peace.As you get ready to heal there can be a lot of questions that pop up in your mind like:How can I gently heal from the trauma I have suffered in my life?How can I find the lasting peace I am longing for?How can I nurture self-kindness and care for myself?I have created this course for you so that you can gently heal your trauma, nurture self-kindness and find lasting peace.You can take gentle steps and you can heal your trauma.What You'll Learn in Energy Healing - Healing Your Trauma with Your LightbodyThrough each stage of this course, you will learn how to gently heal your trauma with your lightbody and nurture self-kindness so you can find lasting peace.Healing your Trauma with Your LightbodyYou'll learn how your lightbody heals the five layers of trauma and discover how to activate lightbody healing:Heal Trauma Gently - Without Reliving itGenetic Healing - Gently Heal Trauma Passed Through Your DNA and Family BloodlineGenerational Healing - Gently Dysfunctional Behaviours, Cycles and Patterns passed on from one generation to the nextGestational Healing - Gentle First Steps to Healing Conditions, Events or Incidents in Your Mother's PregnancyPast Life Healing - Gentle First Steps to Healing Traumatic Events or Situations from your Past LivesAccumulated Healing - Gentle First Steps to Healing Trauma You Have Experienced in Your LifeHeal the Five Layers of Trauma with the pure, pristine, healed lightbody blueprint that was always intended for youNurture Self KindnessInside this course, you're going to learn how to nurture self-kindness in ways that will heal your relationship with yourself through self-compassion and care.Find Lasting PeaceYou will discover how to find the lasting peace you are longing for with supported self-discovery. You will find the answer to the question "How can I find peace today?" with healing tools that are uniquely designed to support your healing.Video course content with step-by-step caring and supportive teachingHealing Your Trauma with Your Lightbody takes you one gentle step at a time to heal your trauma with your lightbody. In each module, you'll gently bring trauma into the light that is ready to be healed and activate the healing of your lightbody.You'll find gentle videos, high-quality audio recordings, daily healing prompt tool 'Finding Peace' and insightful self-discovery exercises to deepen your healingHealing Your Trauma with Your Lightbody is easy and clear to follow, it is a kind process that gently supports you in taking your first gentle steps to heal and find peace.If you want a gentle and nurturing way to heal your trauma then this is for you.I hope to welcome you and support you to gently heal.Ros x
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to Energy Healing - Healing Your Trauma with Your Lightbody
Lecture 1 Welcome to Energy Healing - Healing Your Trauma with Your Lightbody
Lecture 2 How to Use Your Daily Healing Prompts
Lecture 3 What is your Lightbody?
Lecture 4 What is Lightbody Healing?
Lecture 5 How to Activate Your Lightbody
Lecture 6 What are the 5 Layers of Trauma?
Lecture 7 Conscious or Unconscious Trauma?
Lecture 8 Introduction to Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody Meditation
Lecture 9 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody Meditation
Section 2: Genetic Trauma - Healing Your 1st Trauma Layer
Lecture 10 What is Genetic Trauma?
Lecture 11 How Can Your Lightbody Heal Genetic Trauma?
Lecture 12 Bringing Genetic Trauma into the Light to Heal
Lecture 13 Activate the Healing of Your Lightbody
Lecture 14 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody Meditation
Lecture 15 Healing Genetic Trauma - Daily Healing Prompt
Lecture 16 Your Genetic Healing Journal
Lecture 17 Summary of Your Genetic Healing
Section 3: Generational Trauma - Healing Your 2nd Trauma Layer
Lecture 18 What is Generational Trauma?
Lecture 19 How Can Your Lightbody Heal Generational Trauma?
Lecture 20 Bringing Generational Trauma into the Light to Heal
Lecture 21 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody
Lecture 22 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody Meditation
Lecture 23 Healing Generational Trauma - Daily Healing Prompt
Lecture 24 Your Generational Healing Journal
Lecture 25 Summary of Your Generational Healing
Section 4: Gestational Trauma - Healing Your 3rd Trauma Layer
Lecture 26 What is Gestational Trauma?
Lecture 27 How Can Your Lightbody Heal Gestational Trauma?
Lecture 28 Bringing Gestational Trauma into the Light to Heal
Lecture 29 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody
Lecture 30 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody Meditation
Lecture 31 Healing Gestational Trauma - Daily Healing Prompt
Lecture 32 Your Gestational Healing Journal
Lecture 33 Summary of Your Gestational Healing
Section 5: Past Life Trauma - Healing Your 4th Trauma Layer
Lecture 34 What is Past Life Trauma?
Lecture 35 How Can Your Lightbody Heal Past Life Trauma?
Lecture 36 Bringing Past Life Trauma into the Light to Heal
Lecture 37 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody
Lecture 38 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody Meditation
Lecture 39 Healing Past Life Trauma - Daily Healing Prompt
Lecture 40 Your Past Life Healing Journal
Lecture 41 Summary of Your Past Life Healing
Section 6: Accumulated Trauma - Healing Your 5th Trauma Layer
Lecture 42 What is Accumulated Trauma?
Lecture 43 How Can Your Lightbody Heal Accumulated Trauma?
Lecture 44 Bringing Accumulated Trauma into the Light to Heal
Lecture 45 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody
Lecture 46 Activating the Healing of Your Lightbody Meditation
Lecture 47 Healing Accumulated Trauma - Daily Healing Prompt
Lecture 48 Your Accumulated Healing Journal
Lecture 49 Summary of Your Accumulated Healing
Lecture 50 Allowing the Healing of Your Lightbody
Lecture 51 Allowing Lightbody Healing - Daily Healing Prompt
Lecture 52 I Recommend Doing This Next
Lecture 53 Healing the Five Layers of Trauma Meditation
Suitable for complete beginners

Screenshots

https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1025/01/efd15672d8eccc4c2e9ba52d84b26901.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/7d3947abbcddc509820322e9b92ff7c9/usqbb.Energy.Healing..Healing.Your.Trauma.With.Your.Lightbody.rar.html

uploadgig.com:

Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/cd037d250f60ca0e/usqbb.Energy.Healing..Healing.Your.Trauma.With.Your.Lightbody.rar

nitroflare.com:

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/28F66A1D0F10EBE/usqbb.Energy.Healing..Healing.Your.Trauma.With.Your.Lightbody.rar