https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1116/e9/e3f6c589d12a07faa8053c25049ca0e9.jpeg

ChatGPT Custom GPTs Complete: Learn GPT Builder & GPT Store
Published 11/2023
Created by Mike Wheeler
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 9 Lectures ( 49m ) | Size: 533 MB

GPT Builder - No-Code GPT Chatbots - Create Custom GPTs for MyGPTs & the GPT Store. Train GPTs and Make Money with GPTs!

What you'll learn
Learn how to build custom GPTs to be listed on ChatGPTs GPT Store
Stand out from the crowd and make next level GPTs by leveraging advanced Prompt Engineering methods I have created
Learn how to create your own personal utility GPTs that will help you come up with GPT ideas that you can build, as well as defining your GPT goals
Learn how to effectively use the GPT Builder, specify the Instructions, Conversation Starters and upload further Knowledge for your Custom GPTs to train upon.
Requirements
You must be subscribed to ChatGPT Plus to be able to create custom GPTs.
Description
Welcome to the future of personalized AI: where your ideas fuel the creation of Custom GPTs using ChatGPT that are uniquely yours. OpenAI has transformed the landscape of conversational AI with the introduction of ChatGPT and now custom GPTs. Now, you can be at the forefront of this revolution. Whether you're a beginner eager to explore the world of AI or an experienced user looking to elevate your ChatGPT game, this course is your gateway to mastering the ChatGPT GPT Builder.Embark on a journey through the intricacies of designing, refining, and deploying your own custom GPTs that can run inside of ChatGPT. Think of custom GPTs like AI apps. This course is meticulously crafted to guide you through the nuances of the GPT Builder, enabling you to create chatbots and other specialized custom GPTs that not only resonate with your personal or professional brand but also stand out in the emerging ChatGPT App and GPT marketplace...the ChatGPT GPT Store!We'll delve into the core of custom GPT creation inside ChatGPT. You'll learn how to articulate your vision to the GPT Builder, shaping chatbots and custom GPT's that are tailored to specific domains, whether it's educating the next generation of computer scientists or revolutionizing the marketing campaignsYou'll be equipped with advanced prompting techniques that I have developed and refined. We will craft these prompts on the ChatGPT GPT4 side, performing proprietary prompting techniques that I have perfected over the past year.I am a best-selling ChatGPT instructor here on Udemy, and this course is the evolution of my experience in the realm of AI.Before ChatGPT, I created my first AI course back in 2016, so I have 8 years of AI training experience.Learn the secrets to pushing the boundaries of what AI can achieve TODAY, ensuring your GPTs can handle complex queries with grace and precision. By the end of this course, you'll not only have many personalized GPTs to call your own, but also the skills to ensure they excel in functionality and creativity.The interactive components of our course ensure that learning is hands-on. You'll have the opportunity to build and test multiple GPTs, receive personalized feedback, and engage with a community of like-minded innovators.Also be sure to access my prompts in the resources section of the video lessons. You can take these prompts and bring them into your own ChatGPT account to continue the conversation and further refine and improve your prompts, conversation starters, and instructions used in the GPT Builder for your own Custom GPTs.And the journey doesn't end with creation. Once your GPT is ready, learn how to showcase it to the world. We'll guide you through the process of sharing your chatbots publicly or deploying them within an organization. Plus, with the  launch of the OpenAI ChatGPT GPT Store, you'll be perfectly positioned to monetize your creations and earn a share of the sales, elevating your custom GPTs! So the time is now to join this race to Custom ChatGPT GPT Store prominence by learning how to build custom GPTs.Are you ready to shape the future with your custom AI? Let's build the extraordinary, one GPT at a time, with ChatGPT and the GPT Builder! I'll see YOU inside!
Who this course is for
Beginnering Custom GPT Builder
All Experience Levels with ChatGPT wishing to learn the GPT Builder and GPT Store
Anyone wanting to stand out from the crowd in the GPT Store by building next-level GPTs and learning and leveraging advanced Prompt Engineering Techniques

Screenshots

https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1116/b4/1678008765ec6a9f1c290ff7bc1fc0b4.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/f034640661890583a1a1208649057971/bqrqs.ChatGPT.Custom.GPTs.Complete.Learn.GPT.Builder..GPT.Store.rar.html

uploadgig.com:

Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/868865e14768be46/bqrqs.ChatGPT.Custom.GPTs.Complete.Learn.GPT.Builder..GPT.Store.rar

ddownload.com:

Код:
https://ddownload.com/wevmvr041xpq/bqrqs.ChatGPT.Custom.GPTs.Complete.Learn.GPT.Builder..GPT.Store.rar