https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1130/c9/6222b756d68576d99007d337d96f49c9.jpeg

A.I. Blueprint - The Integration Masterclass
Published 11/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 255.63 MB | Duration: 0h 36m

Your guide to understanding and seamlessly integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) into your professional life.

What you'll learn
Master AI Integration: Gain the expertise to seamlessly integrate AI into various business processes and tasks, enhancing efficiency and productivity
Become a ChatGPT Pro: Navigate popular AI chatbots like ChatGPT with ease, from account setup to engaging in interactive and meaningful conversations
Strategic AI Thinking: Develop the ability to strategically evaluate AI's benefits, enabling you to align technology integration with your specific objective
Unlock New Opportunities: Acquire the confidence to apply AI effectively in real-world scenarios, opening doors to career advancement, and personal growth
Requirements
No prior experience required.
Internet connection and a personal computing device
Open Mindset towards AI
Description
ALL STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE THE ADVANCED PROMPTING "TREE OF THOUGHT" EBOOK FOR FREE WITH THEIR PURCHASE! This has never been offered before on Udemy!You will learn the fundamentals of AI and its seamless integration into various business processes and tasksWith hands-on experience using popular AI tools like ChatGPT, you'll master account setup, navigation, and interactive conversationsYou'll develop a strategic mindset to evaluate AI's potential benefits, allowing you to align technology integration with your specific job or business objectivesYou'll acquire the confidence to apply AI effectively in real-world scenarios, opening doors to career advancement, innovation, and personal growthOur training goes beyond theory, integrating real-world applications to showcase the relevance and potential of AI in diverse fieldsYou learn by doing, gaining practical experience in AI integration"I took the AI Mastery course with Justin and it was nothing short of spectacular. I had played around with Chat GPT and even paid for the premium version but had no clue how robust it was or how many myriad ways it could be used. I feel like I have just scratched the surface in terms of what's possible to save valuable time working. I highly highly recommend working with Justin to get the knowledge you need to stay ahead of the curve" - Jen Seregos, Founder of Athena Digital"Neesh Courses has been a game-changer for me. The AI Blueprint: The Integration Masterclass is a gem. It not only simplified AI concepts but also gave me the hands-on experience I needed to use AI tools effectively. The strategic guidance on AI implementation has boosted my confidence and productivity. I can't thank Neesh Courses enough for this transformative learning journey" - Sue Porter"As a marketing director for a small women's health company, I was thrilled to learn how this tech could help me to reach my target audience. Knowing how to use ChatGPT effectively has allowed me to be more efficient in my day-to-day tasks such as not wasting time having writer's block, and instead having AI generate ideas and copy for me that can spark my ideas and allow me to simply edit what it spits back at me. Another thing I have learned from Justin that has greatly enhanced my work day-to-day is using different plugins on ChatGPT that I otherwise wouldn't've known existed. If you're considering diving into ChatGPT, don't miss out on Justin's workshop. It's given me some great tools to make my work tasks more efficient and less mundane, less wasting time on busy work - Keira Missanelli, Director of Marketing at BintoUnlock AI Excellence with ConfidenceJoin us on this transformative journey, and harness the power of AI to excel in your career and embrace the future with confidenceEnroll now, start following through with our techniques, and apply these to your transform your professional life.See you on the inside!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Training Resource Page - Important Links You MUST Have!
Section 2: Introduction to ChatGPT
Lecture 3 Understanding Large Language Models (LLMs)
Lecture 4 Capabilities of Text Generation, Comprehension, and Prediction
Lecture 5 The Knowledge Base of LLMs
Lecture 6 Limitations and Strengths of LLMs
Lecture 7 Implications of LLMs Being Predictive
Lecture 8 Understanding Outputs Based on Patterns
Lecture 9 Key Takeaways
Lecture 10 Recollection and Quiz
Section 3: Overview of ChatGPT
Lecture 11 Introduction to ChatGPT
Lecture 12 Origins and Core Functionalities
Lecture 13 Exploring the Interface
Lecture 14 Beta Features and Advanced Options
Lecture 15 Exploring ChatGPT 4 with Vision Capabilities
Lecture 16 Advanced Data Analysis for Businesses
Lecture 17 Plugins for Business Enhancement
Lecture 18 Custom Instructions for Business Standardization
Lecture 19 Key Takeaways
Lecture 20 BONUS
Whether you're a business owner, middle manager, or aspiring entrepreneur, this course equips you with the skills and knowledge needed to harness the power of AI tools like ChatGPT.

Screenshots

https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1130/c1/0643ae486343f4b14a269616a164d5c1.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/0b48add45751d4495745734884b16ba3/ywpgj.A.I..Blueprint..The.Integration.Masterclass.rar.html

uploadgig.com:

Код:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/Be710b75d53F4B7f/ywpgj.A.I..Blueprint..The.Integration.Masterclass.rar

nitroflare.com:

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/2015C6DD6D106FB/ywpgj.A.I..Blueprint..The.Integration.Masterclass.rar