https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2020/1022/48/00368f21252a264017f936fe9d208248.jpg

Telegraf/InfluxDB/Grafana(TICK) for Monitoring SQL Server
Duration: 1h56m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 809 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how to build a dashboard to monitor SQL Server.Basics of Telegraf,InfluxDB,Grafana/Chronograf  & Kapacitor

What you'll learn
Students will be able to set up a SQL server monitoring dashboard using TICK stack by themselves.
Students will able to set up monitoring of other server systems/systems.
Students will learn about Telegraf,InfluxDB,Chronograf and kapacitor.

Requirements
Basic database/server knowledge is useful
For demos,windows OS is used,same method for other OS too.

Description
If you want to store and monitor your systems metrics or server/application metrics for performance,you should learn this course.TICK tack is the open source and it has a huge support and it supports collection of data/metrics from 200+ popular services/app/server like SQL server,mysql,apache,system etc.

Most of the companies now a days use some kind of monitoring to keep track of production systems.In this course i will be demonstrating how to set up a monitoring dashboard to keep track of SQL Database server metrics.

If you have some other systems to monitor, not SQL server ,i will be demonstrating how to configure/collect metrics/data from other systems as well.This course is super easy and i have tried my best to explain the concepts clearly.You don't need to be technical to learn this course.I am sure this course will be an added advantage to your resume.

Who this course is for:
Anyone who has basic database knowledge can take this course but not required.
Beginner SQL developers or Junior DBA's or anyone who is interested in databases.

Download link:

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction